Stockton Inn Policies
Non-smoking lodging in Cape May, NJ for adults and families; occupancy limits apply.
All room rates pertain to Sunday - Thursday for two occupants.
(FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND HOLIDAYS: add $20.00 per day to posted rate)
- Add 7% Sales Tax and 7% Occupancy Tax to posted rate.
- Minimum night reservation length may apply.
- Additional persons beyond posted limit (any age): add $15.00 each person per day to posted rate.
- Rollaway cots or additional bedding (for use in sofa sleepers): add $10.00 per day.
- Lost Keys: there is a $20.00 fee per key if room keys are lost or not returned at check-out time.
We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying a room.
STOCKTON INN rooms are 100% smoke free.
(for your convenience, smoking is allowed on exterior grounds)
No Candles. For fire safety reasons no candles, incense or open flames are permitted in any portion of our property.
- For room reservations, a deposit equal to one or more nights' stay (depending on the length of stay) is required at the time of booking.
- The reservation deposit is applied to the last night of your reservation and is not transferable.
- The total reservation balance due in full upon arrival by cash, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposits only.
- Confirmed reservations will be held until 6:00PM unless otherwise noted.
- Changes to reservations must be confirmed by management, prior to arrival date; fees apply for any changes.
- OFFICE HOURS: 9:00AM to 10:00PM
- CHECK IN TIME: After 2:00PM
- CHECK OUT TIME: Before 11:00AM
- PARKING FOR ONE CAR PER UNIT ONLY
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- BICYCLES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE ROOMS OR WALKWAYS. A BIKE RACK IS AVAILABLE FOR THE USE OF OUR GUESTS (PLEASE BRING YOUR LOCK)
- NO ADDITIONAL COOKING APPLIANCES MAY BE USED IN OUR GUEST ROOMS OTHER THAN ANY SUPPLIED BY THE STOCKTON INNS.
Stockton Inns facilities are for the use of registered guests only.
Reservation Changes and Cancellation Policies
- Deposits are refundable (less a 25% re-rental fee) if we are notified no less than 15 days prior to your arrival date.
- Deposits are not refundable with less than the required notice.
- Any modification made to a confirmed reservation will be treated as a reservation cancellation with penalty fees.