Cape May Travel
At Stockton Inns, we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests is our top priority.
In addition to our usual high standards for cleanliness and sanitation, we are monitoring and evaluating news and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Jersey. Additional cleaning policies we’ve added include:
- No touch hand sanitizing stations.
- Utilizing hospital grade disinfectant, SC Johnson “True Shot” Disinfectant Cleaner, to clean rooms and property.
- Optional daily housekeeping service during stay.
- Bed coverlets are being switched to linen top sheets that will be replaced after every check-out.
- Over treatment added to all touch points and surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Promoting social distancing with signage and spacing seating throughout the property.
These measures are not only to protect our guests and employees, but to ensure your peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing that we are doing all we can to make your stay safe.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.