Stockton Manor Policies
Our Cape May, New Jersey hotels guest rooms are for two adults only, NO children permitted. Suites can accommodate up to six people.
- All room rates pertain to Sunday – Thursday for two adults. (Higher rates apply on Friday, Saturday and Holidays).
- Add 6.625% Sales Tax and 7% Occupancy Tax to posted rate.
- All suite rates are quoted per week, for four occupants.
- Minimum night reservation length may apply.
- Additional persons (of any age): for rooms add $20.00 for each person per day; for weekly suites add $150.00 for each person per week.
- Additional bedding (for use in sofa sleepers): add $10.00 per day.
- Lost Keys: There is a $20.00 fee per key if room keys are lost or not returned at check-out time.
We reserve the right to limit the number of persons occupying a room or suite.
Stockton Manor is a 100% smoke free residence.
(for your convenience, smoking is allowed on the veranda and exterior grounds)
No Candles. For fire safety reasons no candles, incense or open flames are permitted in any portion of our property.
- For room reservations: a deposit equal to one or more nights’ reservation is required (depending on the length of stay).
- For suite reservations: 50% deposit (of weekly rental amount) is required upon reservation.
- The deposit is applied to the last night of your reservation and is not transferable.
- The total reservation balance is due in full upon arrival by cash, money order, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposits only.
- Confirmed reservations will be held until 6:00PM unless otherwise noted.
- Changes to reservations must be confirmed by management, prior to arrival date; fees apply for any changes.
- Office hours: 9:00AM to 9:00PM
- Check-in time: After 3:00PM – Before 9:00PM
- Check-out time: Before 11:00AM
- Parking for one car per unit only
- Pets are not allowed
- Bicycles are not permitted in the rooms. A bike rack is available for the use of our guests (please bring your lock).
- No additional appliances may be used in our guest rooms other than any supplied by the Stockton Inns.
Stockton Manor facilities are for the use of registered guests staying in Stockton Manor.
Reservation Changes & Cancellation Policies:
- Deposits are refundable (less a 25% re-rental fee) if we are notified no less than 15 days prior to your arrival date.
- Thirty days cancellation notice is required for weekly suites.
- Deposits are not refundable with less than the required notice.
- Any modification made to a confirmed reservation will be treated as a reservation cancellation with penalty fees.